Friday, March 18, 2011

Newly Resurrected

Now that I've finally managed to resurrect this old blog spot of mine (and so excited about it), I can comfortably shift my daily thoughts here as I attempt to assimilate myself into a new country and home, right here in Prague!

But before I get ahead of myself, I'd like to import a few words and thoughts from where I was trying desperately to blog before - so I hope you don't mind if I take the liberties of cutting and pasting some thoughts written from the winter of 2009-2010 (my first winter), and a few other thoughts in between. 

I will choose what I'll bring back, but I just thought that if I'm to move forward, I want it to be as seamless as possible, so I want to be able to look back at a few thoughts I wrote down before. 

So let me do that now, in the next few entries - look back. 

And then let us commence forward ...

No comments: