Monday, May 23, 2011

Of food and other photographs

I think I would really like to devote one blog entry to photos alone, sort of like a photo essay of my favorite photos or photos of my favorite things in the last few months  ...

So here it goes ...

 Mrs. Polar Bear at the Praha Zoo in March
 My Czech language school - Charles University, Prague
 Fooood. Kachna (duck) with classic knedliky and red cabbage on the left, and potato wedges and chicken skewers on the right.
 Our favorite tomato soup in break pocket, with a glass of red wine, and my beloved Hruska (Pear) juice! Yummmm.
 How my cooking looks like at home, here a pasta dish.
 Another pasta dish I made! I use fresh tomatoes 90% of the time when I'm cooking pasta or any other tomato-based dish.
 Horsies at Old Town Square - very beautiful but touristy place
 More touristy sights at Old Town Square.
 Thease cakes were tempting me! They're so pretty, it's not even funny! A common sight in Prague.
 This sepia shot was taken in Stare Brno (Old Brno), about 170 kilometers away from Prague.
 Kraslice, or Easter eggs, specially hand made. You will be amazed. These are all real eggs, with only the shell intact, and totally hollow. How on earth they made little eyelet cut-outs of the white and pink one in the photo is beyond me. World class handicraft, if you ask me.
 A field of gorgeous flowers in Munich, taken during our visit during Easter weekend.
 Misters Horse and their human companions, taken at Marienplatz in Munich, if I remember the plaza's name right.
 Beautiful Mrs. Swan posing for my camera on the outer grounds of Nymphenburg Castle, Munich.
 My first-ever baking! That's a Strawberry Icebox Cake on the left, and Chocolate Chip Cookies on the right.
 Lunch! Yummy!
 More lunch out!
 This here above is my own cooking. Well, not the bread. I just mean the scrambled eggs. Hee hee.
 Fresh tomato bruschetta I prepared for myself ...
Lunch out again!

No comments: