Monday, April 11, 2011

Checking In

Quite happy to get my first comment on my poem, "Just This," from a couple entries ago. Thank you, Frozen Lipstick, for sending me a verse back! I was happily surprised to find that it was my poetry that stirred someone enough to comment, rather than all my babble and fluff about food and sights and Prague! Haha.

I hope you didn't find my article about food in Prague (Gastro Tourism) such a mouthful (no pun intended!), and that you instead find it helpful and entertaining so that you know what to look for when you get out there on the streets of Prague. Or if you just want to travel and eat vicariously through me, that's okay too.

Anyhoo, while I was perusing my photo collection, I realized I also have enough photos to write a story about my cooking here in Prague (yey!), so that's coming up soon. I'll tell you about my weekend activities too, from mini-golfing, job-hunting, to geo-caching, and other little things I might be forgetting right now.

So, just checking in for now. I don't know who's out there reading this, but I like to imagine you're out there, sharing these stories with me for one reason or another, and I"ll be back with more food stories. 

Surprised to find I'm more a foodie than a fashionista ... Hmmm ....

No comments: